Today, and for the rest of the week, SampleSimple will be reviewing the Alesis ProTrack, thanks to the great staff at MoogAudio in Toronto.
The Alesis ProTrack, as we wrote about earlier in the year, is a portable stereo-quality recording accessory device for the Apple iPod and introduces amazing possibilities for Music Production Recording enthusiasts and Audio Technologists.
Watch as SampleSimple teammate, Still Born walks through the features and applications of the ProTrack which are listed below the video in this post.
Day 1: Introduction
Features + Applications of the Alesis ProTrack
- Combo XLR-1/4″ inputs for connecting mics, mixers, and more
- Stereo 1/8″ standard headphone output jack
- 48V Phantom Power for use with external condenser mics
- Records 16-bit, 44.1kHz or 22kHz stereo digital audio
- Built-in cordoid mics in XY configuration for accurate stereo image
- AC/DC operation on 4 AAA batteries or AC adapter (included)
The Alesis ProTrack is available @ MoogAudio
Visit the official Alesis ProTrack page here.
More Pages Inside:
Mobile Music Production Sessions with Still Born
Hip Hop Is Read 2008 Samples of the Year Download List
Sneak Peak of AKAI SynthStation for iPad
9th Wonder & Duke University Discuss The Art of Sampling
50% OFF BeatMaker2 for iPhone ($9.99)
Beat Lounge Toronto Featuring Marco Polo
Apple iPad Specs
Pattern/Song PlayToggling in FL Studio 8.5 Improved
Happening Now (August 28-29th) : @B_BeatMakers 20TEN
MPC Skin for FL Studio
SampleSimple 3.0 Soon Coming
BeatMaker 2 iPhone iPod iPad YEAH
12 Random Tips For Promoting Your MP3′s